Mission & Vision
On September 13th an Extraordinary General Meeting of the Society approved a new vision and strategy. This had been prepared by the Board of Directors with the assistance of several CAT members as well as representatives of stakeholders such as the City, Bank and Landlord. The results of that work are provided in the linked pdf file. This represents a long range 5-year vision and provides overall guidance to the actions the Board will be taking in tackling CAT's short term challenges. Complete action planning will follow.
Vision & Strategy
CAT will be a collaborative community theatre society making enjoyable theatrical experiences accessible to all central Albertans
We produce enjoyable opportunities in theatre through volunteerism, participation and performance.
We believe in Transparency, Inclusivity, Community Spirit, Personal and Artistic Growth.
Strategy (5 year horizon)
- Aim for Financial Survival & a Successful 2012/13 Season
- Reconfigure to be a Business that We Like and Can Sustain
- Diversify Programming for Expanded Appeal
- Diversify Memberships, Volunteers & Audiences
- Build Collaborative Partnerships for a Vibrant Performing Arts Community